Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blogs!

I love blogs, but then you have to update them a lot, haha!
So here's a sort of update.



I have created a Harry Potter blog.  I LOVE Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, and I have written fanfictions about both.  The Harry Potter is a fanfiction as well, which is about a girl named Emma Roth lives in the Muggle world until an owl brings her a message saying she is a witch and can go to Hogwarts: the School of Withcraft and Wizardry.  There she meets Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ronald Weasley.  I had a ton of fun writing it, so I thought I could share it with the world.  :)  http://emmarotherharrypotter.blogspot.com/

Thanks for checking it out!

Also, about LOTR, what do you want to read next?  I have parts from almost every scene in the movie.  Ask for it, and I shall publish it!  :)
Go J. R. R. Tolkien!!!!
-Madeline

P.S. Don't forget I have a more personal blog as well!  This is a blog about almost anything but mostly writing.  On there I have original works and lots of novels that you'd probably like if you have read Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.  :)  http://randomnessofanauthor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment